Crown & the Universe
Sahasrara the 7th chakra is where energy flows into our system, where folks get the ‘high’.
The Crown chakra is about unconditional love, the self-affirmation — 'I know’.
Common words associated with the Crown chakra point are ‘peace’, ‘light’, and ‘abundance’ (list not exhaustive). It’s the ability to situate yourself in the world around you – not the spiritual world but the real world, the here and now in the present.
Signs of Crown chakra Imbalance:
- Sense of loss, no motivation
- Lack of direction in life
- ‘Not feeling anything’
- Lack of connection to the world, disassociation
- Lack of focus
- Hyper spiritualization, e.g. too much meditation
- Feeling spaced-out
* Last two points are effects of an overwhelmed Crown chakra
Stones can support the balancing of the Crown chakra.
- By placing them on or near the Crown during meditation or Reiki sessions.
- By holding, placing them near you, or wearing them to carry the vibrations during meditation to improve visualisation.
Other than stones, we also recommend essential oils like Lavender or Myrrh – diffuse or use topically to stimulate energy flow.
One great way to incorporate both stones and essential oils into our daily lives is using Stones Journey 's hand-crafted soap infused with essential oil and with stones embedded within.
Check out our Crown chakra collection if you are looking to get a stone to start your journey or contact us to find out more! :)